Waste Connections, Inc Site Manager in Carlsbad, New Mexico
Requisition Primary Location
Carlsbad, New Mexico
R360 Environmental Solutions, a Waste Connections company, is the nation’s leading environmental oilfield waste management provider, R360 has the resources to offer superior reliability and results to customers across the country. We are currently seeking a Site Manager with strong leadership qualities for to join our team at our facility located halfway between Hobbs, NM and Carlsbad, NM.
Why you need to join us!
• CULTURE: It’s a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important.
• INTEGRITY: Our definition is "saying what you will do and then doing it!" We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
• ABILITY TO RELOCATE: R360 is growing and we need dedicated leaders ready to answer the call of our next acquisition or our next growth opportunity. Ask out about the awesome benefits this will offer to your long term career goals.
Assign and supervise work crews operating solid waste collection equipment.
Helps develop and execute safety goals.
Conducts field inspections and audits of all site personnel to ensure proper work procedures.
Participates in regular P&L reviews to ensure that budgets are met, develops and implements programs for optimal equipment utilization, equipment maintenance, and labor and material costs.
Works with the District Manager to formulate both short-term and long-term goals, as well as action plans.
Formulates both short-term and long-term goals and action plans for the E&P Landfill.
Oversees a variety of complex compliance programs, including environmental, OSHA, and local permitting.
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• 3+ years of managing in a dynamic, people driven environment
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
• Heavy Equipment Operator experience is a Plus!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans
Who We Are
Waste Connections Inc. is an integrated solid waste services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services in mostly exclusive and secondary markets. Our goal is to create an environment where self-directed, empowered employees strive to consistently fulfill our constituent commitments and seek to create positive impacts through interactions with customers, communities, and fellow employees.
OUR PEOPLE MEAN EVERYTHING TO US
Waste Connections is always working to protect the health of the communities we serve, and we are grateful for the hard work and dedication that you bring to your job every day. Working here means you are a safety-minded individual who is making important contributions on a daily basis that will make a positive impact on those around you. We appreciate that you are a person of integrity who takes pride in the work you do.
BUILD TALENT FROM WITHIN
People who want to gain valuable professional experience will find that Waste Connections is a fantastic place to work. You’ll enjoy the opportunity for beneficial training and professional development opportunities that can help enhance your skills and lead the way to a more promising future.
LET’S REALIZE YOUR GOALS TOGETHER
Bring your passion to succeed and you’ll quickly discover that great opportunities are all around you. At Waste Connections, you’ll thrive if you are friendly, dedicated, and prefer a work hard/play hard culture that is focused on maintaining our reputation as the premier waste services company in the markets we serve.